Websites and businesses that have brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Philanthropy projects that have touched millions of lives.
This is what we do.
“Changing the world in 15 minutes a week”
- 5,000 members in 100 countries, each spending 15 minutes a week to make a difference for others
- Grew to a worldwide project by making it easy for people to participate in a way that’s meaningful to them
- Members work individually in their own lives or as part of a team
- This team has collectively touched millions of lives since 2009
“A personal finance blog that won’t put you to sleep”
- 6,500 subscribers, 12,000 twitter followers and over 4,000,000 views
- Featured in L.A. Times, Kiplinger, MSN, U.S. News & World Report and more
- Turned the blog from a hobby to a full-time (paid) job in two years
- Been motivating people to pay attention to their money ever since!
“Giveaways that don’t suck”
- A site that gives away cool and unique stuff every week
- Has an incredibly active and engaged community
- Future goals include giving away bigger things as time goes on like a car!
“Changing lives in 5 minutes a week”
- 2,000 members in 50 countries, each spending 5 minutes a week to support someone in crisis
- This project gives people the opportunity to literally change or save a life in just 5 minutes of their time
- The simple concept resonates so well with participants because they see immediate results from their actions
- Multiple people have said that they are alive today because this team lifted them up in their darkest hour
- Kick off conferences with a service project to engage attendees while giving back
- Increases attendees’ desire to come back next year
- Makes the conference unique and memorable
- Creates positive social media buzz before, during and after the event